Operations and Administration
Here’s an overview of the internal workings of the departments
Administration And Supplies Department
In charge of Administrative and Personnel related matters.
Finance And Account Department
- The finance and accounts department charge of the Agency’s finance such as monthly salaries and other account charges;
- Also keeps record of revenue account of the Agency and remits to Government account.
Planning Research and Statistics Department
- The department is in charge of Statistics;
- Serves as database for all the activities of the Agency.
Geodetic and Special Survey Department
- Responsible for carrying out survey of all proposed and already acquired lands;
- Responsible for sub-division into plots all the acquired land for housing programmes by the State Government and individuals;
- The department also supervises survey of all Local Government and Quasi-government acquisitions within the State. Monitors and keeps all private survey plans in the State
Mapping, Geo-information and Boundaries Department
- Responsible for State mapping; creation /management of geo-spatial information for the use of the citizenry; production of map and updating of existing maps. Statutorily responsible for intra and inter State boundary dispute resolution;
- It is a major contributor in the preparation of Ibadan City Master Plan and Drainage Master Plan.